Marshall Reddick of Marshall Reddick Real Estate Networkis not only the successful manager of his own real estate company, but also the best trainers in this field, being recognized as the best real estate trainer in the area of California. While there are useful internet resources about sales techniques and marketing in this field, it is important to benefit of the experience of such trainer.
Here are some principles enounced and sustained by Marshall Reddick, principles that might be useful even for you as an aspiring agent.
1. Determination. Remember that there are many other agents that are struggling in the same area, even for the same houses as you. According to Marshall Reddick, the clients prefer to contact as many agencies as possible, and this is where the competition between agents appears. You will have to be passionate about your work, assuming the work, as the success and the incomes depend only on your actions and skills.
2. the capacity to present the offer in an attractive manner is also a skill that is gained over time, and Marshall Reddick states that there are some native skills required, but the agents that don’t have them might also be successful. Your presentation must not fail from any point of view. Besides charisma and convincing power, it is necessary to be informed about the respective property before contacting the client, as some clients have tens of questions, and you will have to know the answers to all of them.
3. Be a good negotiator. The relationship with the owner, but also the one with the buyer must run smooth and easy. Your presentation must not fail from any point of view, and when it comes the time to negotiate the price, you will know the limits of each one of them, and at the end, both of you will be happy about the choice.
4. The capacity to predict is a skill that is developed by Marshall Reddick’s courses. The real estate agent must know the tendencies in the field, the implications of certain economic factors at the level of the economy, and only this way, he will be able to recommend the best price for both sides.
5. courses and experience – if you want to learn the advanced trading techniques, you should find the various courses and studies conducted by Marshall Reddick, to attend his seminars, and even to contact him on mail, as he is always willing to help the rising specialists in this field.